About companyCompany details
NewsAll News >>
We are glad to announce that on the eve of the New Year, our company has provided a charitable assistance to "FaMiLy" public organization, namely, 39 families having many children. Looking at their beaming smile you begin to realize how important to remember the people who are near and in need of our help.Read more
2017 is the year of Red Fire Rooster. According to astrologers, in the eastern calendar the Rooster is a symbol of renewal as well as the beginning of something new and unknown. Therefore, the coming year promises to change the lives of everyone. 2017 brings luck for purposeful and persistent people! But the rooster will help only those who do something to achieve their desires and takes willpower.Read more
Please accept our sincere congratulations with upcoming New Year and Christmas! We are always in a special mood in these holidays. We speak kindly to one another and bring the happiness to someone you know and love! Let these important feelings remain in your heart as long as possible! May your new 2017 will be full of creation, welfare and family happiness! We wish you good health, good spirits and the best of luck in all of your future endeavors!Read more
- Antiallergic drugs
- Antibacterial drugs
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Antimycotic drugs
- Antineoplastic drugs
- Antisecretory drugs
- Antithrombotic drugs
- Cold medicines
- Drugs used for erectile dysfunction
- Hypolipidemic drugs
- Nonsteroid antiphlogistic drugs
- Peristalsis stimulants (propulsants)
- Аnalgesics and antispasmodics
Information for Patients
- A way to healthy nails
- Advice in case of overeating
- Allergy: what you should do?
- Clamidiosis – what you should do?
- Gastric ulcer. What you should know?
- Gonorrhea – most ancient enemy of the humankind
- Headache. How to keep it in check?
- How to facilitate a cold?
- How to recover from a headache?
- If you have hypertension…
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
- PROTECTION FROM ALLERGY
- Thrush: how to get rid of it?
- What you should do, if you have bronchitis?