About companyCompany details
NewsAll News >>
On March 28, 2018, a Scientific and Practical Conference "Ayurveda is a science of natural healing" was conducted with the support of the Embassy of India in Ukraine and Ananta Medicare Company at the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. A lot of medical scientists, pharmacists, representatives of the Embassy of India in Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine as well as honorary guests were invited to share the ancient wisdom of the Indian traditional Ayurvedic School, which is one of the oldest systems in the world.Read more
We wish you clear goals and long-term plans, steadfastness and team friendship, family happiness and prosperity, good fortune and unchanged luck. May all your beginnings and plans succeed! May all your dreams and wishes come true! Peace, Love and Harmony to everyone!Read more
The largest annual international pharmaceutical exhibition CPhI Worldwide took place in Frankfurt am Main, Germany on October 24-26, 2017. More than 45,000 pharmacy visitors have visited CPhI Worldwide and other events, such as ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF. More than 2,500 companies from 153 countries took part in the exhibition and more than 150 industry seminars were held.Read more
- Antiallergic drugs
- Antibacterial drugs
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Antimycotic drugs
- Antineoplastic drugs
- Antisecretory drugs
- Antithrombotic drugs
- Cold medicines
- Drugs used for erectile dysfunction
- Hypolipidemic drugs
- Nonsteroid antiphlogistic drugs
- Peristalsis stimulants (propulsants)
- Аnalgesics and antispasmodics
Information for Patients
- A way to healthy nails
- Advice in case of overeating
- Allergy: what you should do?
- Clamidiosis – what you should do?
- Gastric ulcer. What you should know?
- Gonorrhea – most ancient enemy of the humankind
- Headache. How to keep it in check?
- How to facilitate a cold?
- How to recover from a headache?
- If you have hypertension…
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
- PROTECTION FROM ALLERGY
- Thrush: how to get rid of it?
- What you should do, if you have bronchitis?